Sunday, January 27, 2013

Something You Must Know...

Before I post anything I just want to say I'm worried about posting something I will eventually regret! But I know I can write this blog with only safe and positive feelings about what it's like to be Marci!

One thing about me you must know is that even though I fight depression every day; I try not to let it get in the way of living my life because honestly I have a good one! I have good friends, loving family, and work that is meaningful and enjoyable!

I also have a passion and love for a particular sport or way of life that is a great coping technique for the depression! Besides the fact that it helps fight depression; it brings me out of both my comfort zone and my shell! I'm a whole different person when I am in that triathlon or running zone!

Overall, you must know that I am living a good life!

"There is no shortage of good days. It is good lives that are hard to come by" Annie Dillard


1 comment:

  1. Very Brave post Marci! It was great meeting you in Puttsburgh in December.

    ReplyDelete