Friday, June 7, 2013

Melanie C...

aka Sporty Spice from the all girl British band... The Spice Girls... that took over the music world by storm in the 1990s.  Ever since the invasion of the Spice Girls I have always loved Melanie C.  It used to be  because she was Sporty Spice back then... wearing the Adidas pants and the halter top.  I was very judge mental about that as a pre teen girl.  I was also judge mental in that fact that I for one thought she had the BEST personality of all the Spice Girls... always having that huge smile on her face along with all the spunk.

Years have gone by and I still love Melanie C... but for different reasons.  After the Spice Girls had faded and gone off to do their own things... I followed Melanie C and kept up with her music.  I listen to her music still and my iPod has its own Melanie C playlist with at least 40 of her singles on there.  As I write this... Never Say Never from the album Beautiful Intentions is playing from my iPod. Her voice is still beautiful and I enjoy listening listening to her music.  If I need something to bring me up after a not so good day... I turn on the iPod and can find something Melanie C to cheer me up.

Melanie C is strong woman... and that's what I REALLY love most about her.  Even though her battles are different than mine... she has shown me you can overcome anything.

It's getting hard to write this now... so I think I'll just pause here... listen to some more Melanie C... and post some more in the near future!


"I don't want to hurt anybody or be offensive. But I don't want to not be me." Melanie C

1 comment:

  1. Can't...stop...thinking.
    The pain is almost overwhelming.
    I love you so much, but I'm not perfect man! That would be Jesus.

    ReplyDelete