Monday, December 17, 2012

The Struggles and Worries That Come With My Fight...

No one told me my fight with depression would be such a grueling effort!  I can't tell you enough that every day I struggle to fight and beat my own depression!  It's not by any means easy... and most times it's really hard to handle!  My struggles and worries lead to terrible thoughts about myself and how others might see me!

I definitely struggle with "liking" "being kind to" and "try to take care of myself" when the depression takes a hard left turn into my brain!  I know from what most everybody says that I am a "good" "caring" "sweet" and lovable" person!  But when the depression hits my mind and heart doesn't think that!  The only thing I want to think is that I'm a "terrible" "self centered" and "worthless" person!  I have to keep telling myself... IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL!  And sometimes I need to be reminded of that! 

I also worry a lot about what others think of me when the battle with depression takes a hard toll on my mind!  Instead of thinking that the world still loves and cares about me... I think the total opposite!  I am worried about how a lot of people I have relationships with hate my guts!  I know I am wrong about that!  I think for the most part... they do accept, care, and love me for who I really am!  It's a scary feeling and thought for me!

"Although The World Is Full Of Suffering, It Is Also Full Of The Overcoming Of It" Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment